lunes, 2 de agosto de 2010

Time To Pretend (88)

While I'm Playing MGMT I think about something That's So Weird..
Damn!
I Can't Believe That I Could Stand THis Shet For Five Fucking Months! :s
Maybe.. Im The only person In This Social Circle Between Them
That Wishes With All Her Hearth That This ''Lover'' Couple
Finally Break Up! Why? well, i Guess I Have A Lot Of Reasons To Explain
Why I Want that it happens But.. Are A LOOT of reasons that i Dont know where to Start....
Well... I Dont know when My ''Wish'' Could became Truth.. I've been waiting
For This For A Long Time.. And even i Wish it More.. Less Became True... Ok, Something Like That!
Maybe, Because he has been the guy that I've Loved ever in My Life.. Or Maybe for all That i Know
About her Past... :S
It's Such A Doubt .. But, sometimes, when I Forget This.. I Feel Great :D
I Find people that are agree with me.. But sometimes, I Feel that maybe a Revenge or Something like that
won't be the best solution to this...
Why? Just For myself? Damn! I'm Such an Egocentric Girl... I Can't see them happy... ¿? NO!
LOL ... jajaja Yeaah! it's a theme that i've been talking almost five months and maybe... could be For long Time more
When Could It Finish????
Tik Tok... Time Goes By .. So Slowly ! ¬¬'

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario